Join us Thursday, March 2nd through Sunday, March 5th as we welcome the Anna Maier bridal gown collection to the boutique. Any bride purchasing an Anna Maier gown during the show will receive $300 off her purchase. Even better, designer Charles Bunstine will be here to work one-on-one with our brides on Saturday! Appointment times are filling up fast, so contact us today for an appointment!
Join us Thursday, February 23rd through Sunday, February 26th as we welcome the Sareh Nouri bridal gown collection to the boutique. Any bride purchasing a Sareh Nouri gown during the show will receive $300 off her purchase. Even better, a representative from Sareh’s design team will be here to work one-on-one with our brides on Saturday! Appointment times are filling up fast, so contact us today for an appointment!
We are thrilled to announce our blowout sample sale which will kick off on Saturday, July 16th from 9am-5pm and run through Saturday, July 30th. Gowns will be priced at 50-70% off from some of the industry’s top bridal designers, including Anna Maier, Amsale, Alvina Valenta, Judd Waddell, Kelly Faetanini, Liancarlo, Sareh Nouri, and Ti Adora! We will also have a selection of veils, jewelry, shoes, belts/sashes, and bridesmaids and special occasion dresses as part of this sale. The bridal gowns included in the sale are all originally priced from $1,500-$6,000 and have been reduced to $500-$2,000. On Saturday, July 16th, the first day of the sale, we are excited to offer a special promotion for all brides who purchase a sale gown. We will be providing $125 off the cleaning of your sale gown. Below are some additional details for this special event!
- Appointments will be 1 hour in length. We strongly recommend making an appointment, if possible. We will accept walk ins when fitting rooms are available but will give priority to those who have made an appointment.
- You may have up to 5 gowns in the fitting room with you at one time. We will be here to help you rotate out styles that you do not prefer so that you can bring in more styles that you may like!
- Due to space constraints during this busy event, only 2 guests may attend the sample sale with you.
- Sample sales are ideal for the following brides:
- Those who have shopped before. The best way to take advantage of a sample sale is to know the fabrics and silhouettes you like best coming into the appointment so you can hone in on those styles as soon as you arrive. If you would like to come to the sale but haven’t started shopping yet, we strongly recommend making an appointment with us prior to July 16th so we can help you figure out your preferred style!
- Brides who are an everyday size 6-10, a height of 5’9″ or less, and a size D cup and smaller. The gowns that are a part of this sale are predominantly bridal sizes 10 and 12, which correspond to street sizes 6-10. We do have a small selection of sizes below or above that range.
- The sample sale shopping experience is more hectic and not the typical “A Little Something White” experience. That’s not to say you won’t be celebrated with a big hug when you say “I do” to your sale gown, and we know you will have fun shopping with us, but the appointments will be shorter and less intimate than our everyday appointments. Brides who would like to shop our sample sale collection and want our typical experience should make an appointment outside of this special day.
- Sample sale gowns are sold as is. Certain gowns may require cleaning or repairs. Alterations and gown cleaning are not included in the price of the gown. Gown cleaning is a service available for a price of $225. However, for the first day of the sale (July 16th), all brides who purchase a sale gown will receive $125 off of gown cleaning! Alterations is also a service we have available, and that price is determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Sample sale gowns must be paid in full on the day of purchase and all sales are final. Sample sale gowns must be taken with you on the day of purchase. If you will be doing alterations at A Little Something White, the gown will be brought back to the boutique with you on that day.
To preview our sample sale collection, please visit the sample sale page on our website. Below is a preview of the gorgeousness that awaits inside our doors. Happy shopping!!!
We are thrilled to welcome the Sareh Nouri bridal collection to A Little Something White this weekend! Sareh’s Fall 2016 collection, which contains one gown more decadent than the last, features beautiful laces, long and dramatic trains, beautiful backs and gorgeous embellishments, will be here for one weekend only! If you are a bride looking for a gown that is romantic, feminine, elegant, and timeless, then get ready for this collection to take your breath away.
Sareh herself will be present to work with brides on Saturday the 30th, and 10% off will be given to any bride purchasing a Sareh Nouri gown at the trunk show. We are almost completely booked for the trunk show, so contact us at 203-309-5110 or email@example.com to make your appointment!
Below are just a few of our favorite styles!
Photo: Tremaine Photography
We wish you and your families a wonderful holiday season! Below you will find our hours between Christmas and New Years. We will return to our normal schedule on Monday, January 4th.
December 23rd: 10am-3pm, By Appointment Only
December 24th & 25th: Closed
December 26th: 10am-4pm, By Appointment Only
December 28th & 29th: 10am-5pm
December 30th: Closed
December 31st: 10am-2pm, By Appointment Only
January 1st: Closed
We ask that you make an appointment to visit us during the holidays! We will have fewer consultants available for appointments during this time, so we request that you make an appointment to make sure there is someone available to work with you.
I am beyond excited for this announcement! After over a year of work in my free time (meaning late at night after my kids are asleep), A Little Something White has a new website! Thank goodness for the amazing talent, dedication, and patience of 540 Design Studio and its owner, Matt Stellwagen. Your expertise is unparalleled and it has been a pleasure to watch your company grow and flourish over the last two years since we first spoke!!
There is so much to love about the new website! Below I have listed a few of my favorite parts. Click on an image below and you will be taken directly to that page on the website. Enjoy this labor of love!!!
A page featuring the wedding day photos of A Little Something White brides!! I could seriously spend all day long on this page of the website. When you click on one of the images, you will be taken to a page with additional photos and a Q&A between A Little Something White and the bride related to her experience working with the ALSW team and her engagement and wedding day details. Any ALSW bride can submit her wedding to be featured on this page!
Press, Awards, & Accolades
We are so grateful for all of the awards, accolades, and press we have received since our launch in 2012. Thank you to the many industry publications who have featured our work as well as recognized us for excellence in our field. We are truly dedicated to making sure the experience of shopping for a bridal gown is spectacular, and we are always honored when someone takes the time to tell us we have done that well.
Thank you to the numerous brides who have left us such positive reviews over the last three years. Every time we read a review we are completely humbled by your kind words! On this page we have included links to the most prominent review websites so that you can see what our brides have to say about us or leave a review for us!
A Little Something White is hosting a sample sale this weekend! Bridal gowns are priced up to 70%!! Appointments are required. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 309-5110 to make an appointment.
In addition to the incredible bridal gown discount, we are offering the following:
– Purchase a bridal accessory valued at $300 or more and receive an additional 5% off the marked-down bridal gown price
– Gown cleaning is available for $225. If you purchase a gown during the sample sale period, we will take $50 off this service.
We are thrilled to welcome the Sareh Nouri bridal collection to A Little Something White this weekend! Sareh’s Fall 2014 collection, which features beautiful lace, illusion necklines, gowns with sleeves, and a touch of sparkle, has received tremendous praise since its debut in October. If you are a bride looking for a gown that is romantic, feminine, elegant, and timeless, then get ready for this collection to take your breath away.
Sareh herself will be present to work with brides on Saturday the 22nd, and 10% off will be given to any bride purchasing a Sareh Nouri gown at the trunk show. Appointments are already starting to fill up, so contact us at 203-309-5110 or email@example.com to make your appointment!
Here are a few of our favorite styles!
If you are a 2014 bride and in need of a veil and accessories, you should not miss this trunk show!! The Toni Federici collection is elegant and sophisticated and will complement your gown on your wedding day without overshadowing it. Dedication to a bride’s vision is a hallmark feature of the collection, as Toni is always willing to make modifications to a veil design in order to help a bride perfectly capture her look.
Brides purchasing a Toni Federici veil or accessory during this event will receive 10% off their purchase.
Appointments are required. Schedule an appointment to see this amazing collection by calling (203) 309-5110 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.