From the moment you walk down the aisle until the very last dance, all eyes will be on YOU. You already picked out the bridal gown that brought out the best in you. Now we want you to feel and look the best you can on your wedding day. If you are a bride, groom, or parent of the bride or groom, this program may be just what you are looking for!
Planning your big day can be as stressful as it is exciting. At A Little Something White, we know that finding the perfect gown can be an amazing feeling. But while you are waiting for your gown to arrive, all of the planning in between can leave you forgetting about YOU! Loryn Galardi, Clinical Nutritionist, has created a exclusive program that will help you slim down, tone up and look fabulous in a HEALTHY way using her nutritional expertise and personalized support.
During the last few months before your wedding there will be many details to finalize and an assortment of social engagements to attend. Food and cake tastings, the bachelor/bachelorette parties, the rehearsal dinner and other social events can very easily push exercise, nutrition and weight loss off your list.
That’s where this program comes in. Too often we see brides relying solely on exercise to shed pounds or starve themselves to be thin, leaving them frustrated and unhealthy. This program gets you to your goal in a healthy way so that you are glowing and looking FABULOUS in your dress!
And this program is not just for the bride! There are are other important people involved in your wedding day who may benefit from this program, like the groom, wedding party, and parents of the bride and groom.
- 6 weekly or bi-weekly sessions
- Each session is approx 60 minutes in length.
- A full metabolic assessment will be done at the first session and will include weight, muscle mass, body fat, hydration level, basal metabolic rate, visceral fat and BMI.
- We move through 3 different phases of the healthy nutrition for weight loss plan. With each phase you will receive an overview, a shopping list, sample days and recipes. Phases change every 2 weeks.
- Supplemental education will be addressed to help with healthy weight loss and total body composition such as increasing muscle and decreasing body fat.
- Each week we work on making conscious, intelligent adjustments to your nutrition and lifestyle habits. We reduce emotional eating, over eating, skipping meals and begin to tune in to your body’s natural signals. Your metabolism will be cranking, cravings calmed and energy levels boosted.
- All sessions will be held at the office of Comprehensive Nutrition in Wilton.
- An exercise component can be added to really boost the nutritional program if interested!
- Click here for more information and to sign up!
Six 1-hr sessions for 1 or 2 people = $1000.00
Six 1-hr sessions for 3 – 6 people = $1300.00
** All A Little Something White brides receive a $100 coupon towards the 6 week session package **
Whether you have been looking to make a lifestyle change for years or are more recently realizing that you need to make YOU a priority during this busy time, in as little as 6 weeks, this program can easily become a part of your new life. Begin this new chapter in your life by not only looking great, but feeling great too.
Be the healthiest YOU possible – and stay that way. We will teach you how.