Join us Thursday, October 19th through Saturday, October 21st as we welcome the Amsale bridal gown collection to the boutique. We are excited to be the first store in the country to debut the Fall 2018 collection straight from the runway in NYC earlier in the month, and we will have past season favorite as well! As part of the trunk show, any bride purchasing an Amsale gown will receive $300 off her purchase. Even better, on Friday and Saturday we will be welcoming someone from the designer’s team to work with our brides! Appointment times are filling up fast, so contact us today for an appointment!
Join us Thursday, October 12th through Sunday, October 15th as we welcome the Anna Maier bridal gown collection to the boutique. Any bride purchasing an Anna Maier gown during the show will receive $300 off her purchase. Even better, designer Charles Bunstine will be here to work one-on-one with our brides on Saturday! Appointment times are filling up fast, so contact us today for an appointment!
We are thrilled to announce that we are adding a part-time Sales Consultant to the A Little Something White team! The ideal candidate will be an energetic, motivated, hard-working, results-driven “people person” with a proven interest in bridal fashion who has a passion and enthusiasm for the business. This position is intended to be long-term, as we would like the individual we hire to grow with the business and take on increasing responsibility.
• Assisting brides, bridal parties, and evening wear clients in the selection and purchase of their gowns and accessories
• Assist brides and seamstresses during fittings appointments to ensure a smooth and enjoyable alterations process
• Assist with client communication such as answering phones, confirming appointments, working with long-distance bridesmaids, and post-appointment follow up
• Assist with all aspects of store operations, including keeping the store clean and neat, appointment preparation, post-appointment cleanup, unpacking/boxing/shipping gowns, etc.
• Must have the ability to work approximately 20-25 hours per week and must be available to work evenings, Saturdays, and Sundays.
• Must have flexibility. We are looking for someone who can work additional hours or days on short notice and who can manage a fluctuation in hours from week to week.
• Must have prior experience in retail sales with preference given to an individual who has experience in luxury retail sales or bridal sales, fashion, and customer service
• Must have outstanding customer service skills and a love of fashion
• References must be provided
• Compensation: Hourly plus commission
• This position has the potential to become full-time, however it should be viewed and evaluated for now as only a part-time opportunity.
• Training will be provided
• To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We are thrilled to feature the Mira Zwillinger bridal collection from September 21st-24th! We hand-picked our favorite Mira gowns for this weekend and will be offering 10% off your purchase of a Mira Zwillinger bridal gown. Appointments are required and are filling up fast, so contact us today for an appointment!
Join us Thursday, July 20th through Sunday, July 23rd as we welcome the Anna Maier bridal gown collection to the boutique. Any bride purchasing an Anna Maier gown during the show will receive $300 off her purchase. Even better, designer Charles Bunstine will be here to work one-on-one with our brides on Saturday! Appointment times are filling up fast, so contact us today for an appointment!
We are thrilled to announce our blowout sample sale which will kick off on Saturday, July 15th from 9am-5pm and run through Monday, July 31st. Gowns will be priced at 50-70% off from some of the industry’s top bridal designers, including Anna Maier, Amsale, Alvina Valenta, Heidi Elnora, Judd Waddell, Kelly Faetanini, Liancarlo, Mira Zwillinger, Pronovias, Sareh Nouri, and Ti Adora! We will also have a selection of veils, jewelry, shoes, belts/sashes, and bridesmaids and special occasion dresses as part of this sale. The bridal gowns included in the sale are all originally priced from $1,500-$11,000 and have been reduced to $500-$2,500. On Saturday, July 15th, the first day of the sale, we are excited to offer a special promotion for all brides who purchase a sale gown. We will be providing $125 off the cleaning of your sale gown. Below are some additional details for this special event!
- Appointments will be 1 hour in length. We strongly recommend making an appointment, if possible. We will accept walk ins when fitting rooms are available but will give priority to those who have made an appointment.
- You may have up to 5 gowns in the fitting room with you at one time. We will be here to help you rotate out styles that you do not prefer so that you can bring in more styles that you may like!
- Due to space constraints during this busy event, only 2 guests may attend the sample sale with you.
- Sample sales are ideal for the following brides:
- Those who have shopped before. The best way to take advantage of a sample sale is to know the fabrics and silhouettes you like best coming into the appointment so you can hone in on those styles as soon as you arrive. If you would like to come to the sale but haven’t started shopping yet, we strongly recommend making an appointment with us prior to July 16th so we can help you figure out your preferred style!
- Brides who are an everyday size 6-10, a height of 5’9″ or less, and a size D cup and smaller. The gowns that are a part of this sale are predominantly bridal sizes 10 and 12, which correspond to street sizes 6-10. We do have a small selection of sizes below or above that range.
- The sample sale shopping experience is more hectic and not the typical “A Little Something White” experience. That’s not to say you won’t be celebrated with a big hug when you say “I do” to your sale gown, and we know you will have fun shopping with us, but the appointments will be shorter and less intimate than our everyday appointments. Brides who would like to shop our sample sale collection and want our typical experience should make an appointment outside of this special day.
- Sample sale gowns are sold as is. Certain gowns may require cleaning or repairs. Alterations and gown cleaning are not included in the price of the gown. Gown cleaning is a service available for a price of $225. However, for the first day of the sale (July 15th), all brides who purchase a sale gown will receive $125 off of gown cleaning! Alterations is also a service we have available, and that price is determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Sample sale gowns must be paid in full on the day of purchase and all sales are final. Sample sale gowns must be taken with you on the day of purchase. If you will be doing alterations at A Little Something White, the gown will be brought back to the boutique with you on that day.
To preview our sample sale collection, please visit the sample sale page on our website. Below is a preview of the gorgeousness that awaits inside our doors. Happy shopping!!!
Join us Thursday, March 2nd through Sunday, March 5th as we welcome the Anna Maier bridal gown collection to the boutique. Any bride purchasing an Anna Maier gown during the show will receive $300 off her purchase. Even better, designer Charles Bunstine will be here to work one-on-one with our brides on Saturday! Appointment times are filling up fast, so contact us today for an appointment!