We are thrilled to announce that we are adding a part-time Sales Consultant to the A Little Something White team! The ideal candidate will be an energetic, motivated, hard-working, results-driven “people person” with a proven interest in bridal fashion who has a passion and enthusiasm for the business. This position is intended to be long-term, as we would like the individual we hire to grow with the business and take on increasing responsibility.
• Assisting brides, bridal parties, and evening wear clients in the selection and purchase of their gowns and accessories
• Assist brides and seamstresses during fittings appointments to ensure a smooth and enjoyable alterations process
• Assist with client communication such as answering phones, confirming appointments, working with long-distance bridesmaids, and post-appointment follow up
• Assist with all aspects of store operations, including keeping the store clean and neat, appointment preparation, post-appointment cleanup, unpacking/boxing/shipping gowns, etc.
• Must have the ability to work approximately 20-25 hours per week and must be available to work evenings, Saturdays, and Sundays.
• Must have flexibility. We are looking for someone who can work additional hours or days on short notice and who can manage a fluctuation in hours from week to week.
• Must have prior experience in retail sales with preference given to an individual who has experience in luxury retail sales or bridal sales, fashion, and customer service
• Must have outstanding customer service skills and a love of fashion
• References must be provided
• Compensation: Hourly plus commission
• This position has the potential to become full-time, however it should be viewed and evaluated for now as only a part-time opportunity.
• Training will be provided
• To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com