1. If you or your guest can answer “yes” to any of the following, we are asking that you refrain from entering the store. Are you sick, have a fever (temperature above 100 degrees), or have had one in the past 14 days? Have you been exposed to anyone exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms or who tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days? Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined? We will happily reschedule you for a time when you or your guest are healthy.
2. We are asking our stylists to connect with you over Zoom/Facetime or the phone, at a minimum. This will allow us to learn about your wedding and get to know you so that we can pre-select some gowns for you (don’t worry, we will still show you around the store!) as well as gather some important information that we typically have you fill out by-hand.
3. Masks must be worn in the store at all times. If you or your guest is unable to wear a mask for medical reasons, just let us know and we would be happy to schedule you an after-hours appointment.
4. We will be maintaining a maximum occupancy of 10 people. This means every customer is invited to bring 1 guest with them to their appointment. Want to bring more than 1 person? No problem! We have reserved certain appointment slots after hours for those wanting to bring multiple guests with them.
5. Please call the store after you park your car. We are asking that you remain in your car until we have properly sanitized the area you will be working in following the previous appointment. We will call you and let you know when you can enter.
6. We will ask you to wash your hands immediately upon entering the store. Hand sanitizer will be available at the front entrance as well as in ever bridal suite.
7. Bathrooms and elevators will be sanitized after every use.
8. Employees will be washing their hands in between appointmets
9. Bridal suites will be fully sanitized in between appointments. Any items touched during an appointment are being set aside and will be sanitized immediately following the appointment.
10. Bridal gowns and hangers will be steamed and sanitized in between try-ons.
11. Curbside pickup and drop-off as well as virtual appointments are available for anyone who is not yet comfortable coming into the store.